Feb 3, 2007



All is right !!


Before I got lost getting frustrated with busy life in bangalore , I woke up ...

What I am trying to say here is , with everyday spending more than an hour in travelling , working more than earlier days... and sleeping a lot lesser ( or is it getting up early ! ? ) than ever had made me mad for many days ... To make things worse I found myself in a mess with my closest relations too ...

I think when we start thinking negative on one aspect of our life, every other thing start going in the same way !! And I was doing just that ... What was the precipitating factor I dont know ..but atlast evrything was interrelated ... and nothing was going right ....

How and when I realised that it s not doing any good to me , I dont know . But I did ..... and it feels great to know it and come out of it !!!! At the end of it , I feel better, stronger , and more stable ..

Everything looks so easy , simple as long as it s not happening with us. And we take it for granted that some things never happen in our life. But once things change , and everyone around us behave differently towards us , whole perception of life changes. That s where we go wrong .Thats where I went wrong.

Keeping the same spirit , being able to enjoy the gifts of life as before is the trick to face the changes . I realised it slowly , and I m so glad to realise it . And now even i try to put down what thoughts had come to me when i was down , my mind is not allowing me for it . That s positivity ..i think :) .

Anyways ,I just wanted to get back to blogging ... though not with all these weird thoughts of mine . But as i said earlier, cant force any better thoughts now to put down here . Hopefully will get back soon with some sensible thoughts . Infact i wanted to post on my last years trips with my friends .... may be next post will be on that. Exclusively for my friends .... Till then enjoy maadi .. :)
I look behind and after
And find that all is right
In my deepest sorrows
there is a soul of light !!
( Swami Vivekananda )

14 Comments:

Blogger AJEYA RAO said...

I think I exactly know what you are trying to say. I have been through this recently too. Yes, your thoughts, your words itself make you feel that others are different towards you. And then we are lost. Thank God you found your answers out....Yes thinking postive and give less attention to unwanted thoughts is the best way to move forward.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Srik said...

U R Finally back!
Good to see this. :-)

5:35 PM  
Blogger reborn said...

@ajeya

Yes. Changing my attitude has made all the difference , with things remaining as they are, and they look not too bad now !!
It s scary not to come out of getting lost and getting stuck there.. is nt it ? We are lucky to realise something so simple yet so important !

@srik

yes I m back ..and definately want to blog more often .. ! :)

11:42 PM  
Blogger KK said...

Good to see you back. And good to know that you realized important things in life. So waiting to read about your last year trips :) Keep them coming :)

Keep smiling :D

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome post.....sooooooo motivating !!! And, I can't thank enough.

5:10 PM  
Blogger reborn said...

@ kk

realizing is different than living it though !! that does nt mean that I m down again .. I m doing great now ..thank you ..will post on my trips soon..:)

@ december stud

thank you :) It really makes me happy that through my blog someone got benefitted to whatever small extent..:) ..

12:23 AM  
Blogger AJEYA RAO said...

Yes...its scary not to come out. Well it feels so good having come out that confused state of mind.

6:03 PM  
Blogger reborn said...

@ ajeya
yes ..still I feel one should go through it to know it !! :)

1:00 AM  
Blogger KK said...

Reborn, You have been tagged :D

3:43 PM  
Blogger Srik said...

You are tagged!!

Please visit my blog and check out the details.

10:19 PM  
Blogger reborn said...

@kk & srik

As both of you have tagged me the same tag , my maths tells me that they get cancelled !!!! :D

actually i found that tag interesting ...will do it soon ..

2:04 AM  
Blogger Jagali bhaagavata said...

ಇನ್ನೂ right-ನಲ್ಲೆ ಇದೀರ? ಸ್ವಲ್ಪ ಹಾಗೆ left-ಗೂ ಬನ್ನಿ. ಹೊಸ post ಬರತ್ತಾ ನೊಡೋಣ. ಎಷ್ಟೊಂದು ದಿನ ಆಯ್ತಲ್ಲ.

1:06 AM  
Blogger reborn said...

@jagali bhagawatha

entha maadudu ..aache eeche alladukoo time ille ... :)

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home